This will update MADRIX® NEO Software License V2.X -> V3.X
The MADRIX® NEO is a small, reliable, and easy-to-use DMX512 USB interface.
The MADRIX® software license for 512 DMX channels is already included.
Made in Germany.
The MADRIX® NEO makes it much easier to work with any DMX based LED lighting installation
thanks to its highly professional qualities and MADRIX®.
DMX-IN/OUT with 5-pin NEUTRIK XLR Port
The NEO hardware allows you to send or receive data via MADRIX software using 512 DMX channels.
A Male to Male 3-pin or 5-pin XLR Gender Changer is required for DMX-IN.
Hot Swapping & Plug and Play
Devices can be connected to and disconnected from the computer during use and without a reboot.
USB 2.0 Standard
The latest USB 2.0 standard is fully supported to allow for a higher maximum speed of 480Mbit/s.
Power Over USB
The interface is powered directly via the USB port and does not need an additional power supply.
Made from light but solid metal it features a robust enclosure and an eye-catching design.
MADRIX can be controlled remotely using the implemented DMX-IN functions.
Frame Rate Stability
Up to 60 NEOs can be connected to a USB host controller without having any frame rate problems.
(60 DMX512 interfaces amount to 30,720 DMX channels.)
Please connect every NEO to an active USB 2.0 port or use a USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.
- Power: DC 5 V, 500 mA, Power over USB
- USB: USB 2.0, type B port
- DMX512: 512 DMX channels, input or output
- DMX512 port: 5-pin, XLR, female, NEUTRIK
- Case: Metal enclosure, IP20
- Dimensions: 78 mm x 59 mm x 35 mm (length by width by height)
- Weight: 100 g
- Temperature range: 10 °C to 50 °C (Operating) / -10 °C to 70 °C (Storage)
- Relative humidity: 5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- 1x DMX-IN/OUT
- 1x USB port
Please use help.madrix.com
for user manuals and quick start guides/technical manuals.