MADRIX® USB ONE is one of the smallest USB interfaces for DMX output or input.
The MADRIX® USB ONE allows you to control 512 DMX channels using MADRIX®.
An additional MADRIX® KEY (i.e. a software license) is necessary.
DMX-IN/OUT with 5-pin NEUTRIK XLR Port
This device allows you to send or receive data via MADRIX using 512 DMX channels. A Male to Male 3-pin or 5-pin XLR Gender Changer is required for DMX-IN.
USB 2.0 Standard
The latest USB 2.0 standard is fully supported to allow for a higher maximum speed of 480Mbit/s.
Power Over USB
The interface is powered directly via the USB port and does not need an additional power supply.
The USBone represents high quality made in
Germany and is very reliable.
Hot Swapping & Plug and Play
Devices can be connected to and disconnected from the computer during use and without a reboot.
MADRIX can be controlled remotely using the implemented DMX-IN functions.
Frame Rate Stability
Up to 60 devices can be connected to a USB host controller without having any frame rate problems.
(60 DMX512 interfaces amount to 30,720 DMX channels.)
Please connect every USBone to an active USB 2.0 port or use a USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.
- Power: DC 5 V, 500 mA, Power over USB
- Power consumption: ~ 100 mA during normal operation
- USB: USB 2.0, type A plug, 2 m cable
- DMX512: 512 DMX channels, input or output
- DMX512 plug: 5-pin, XLR, female, NEUTRIK
- Case: IP20
- Weight: 105 g
- Temperature range: 10 °C to 50 °C (Operating) / -10 °C to 70 °C (Storage)
- Relative humidity: 5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- 1x OUT 5 pin XLR
- 1x USB port
- MADRIX® USB ONE
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
Please use help.madrix.com for user manuals and quick start guides/technical manuals.