The MADRIX® STELLA is a 2-port Art-Net node or DMX512 USB interface for solid-state projects.
The MADRIX® STELLA is a dedicated control interface for Art-Net and DMX512 that is designed for high quality and practicability in permanent LED installations.
Art-Net data is directly converted to DMX512. Optimize for short distances to your LEDs and decentralize cabling to cover any distance to the device using Ethernet network. Supply power over USB or 5 V to 24 V over a 2-pin screw terminal.
Directly connect DMX512 to the two 3-pin screw terminals to distribute 2 DMX universes per unit as input and/or output, eliminating the need for XLR connectors as a result. Simply use several units at the same time for larger projects.
MADRIX® STELLA offers powerful features, especially in combination with MADRIX. Take full advantage of pixel mapping and voxel mapping. Managing the device is still quick and easy.
MADRIX® Software and hardware allow you to fully synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions.
Designed For DIN Rails Or Walls
Its non-conductive enclosure and standardized design for 35 mm top-hat rails make mounting quick, easy, and safe. 2 extra brackets are provided for optional wall mounting. 6 indicators quickly show the device status with the option to turn them off.
MADRIX STELLA complies with the official Art-Net specifications and can be used as a regular Art-Net unit with your other consoles, controllers, or software solutions.
MADRIX® DMX512 USB Interface
Alternatively, you can choose to connect the unit as a plug-and-play solution to your computer and the MADRIX Software using any USB 2.0 port.
The device is ready within seconds after startup. HTP Merging is automatically available for two Art-Net sources. You can change specific device settings using the built-in web configuration tool.
- 2x DMX-IN/OUT (screw terminals)
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1x USB port
- 1x Power (screw terminal)
- Power supply: DC 5 V – 24 V, connection via 2-pin screw terminal or via 5 V USB (USB power supply included)
- Power consumption: < 1.5 W during normal operation (300 mA max.)
- DMX512: 2x 512 DMX channels, input and/or output
- DMX512 ports: 2x ports (via 2x 3-pin screw terminals)
- Ethernet (Art-Net): RJ45, 10/100 MBit/s (compatible with 1 GBit/s)
- USB: USB 2.0, type B port
- Case: Non-conductive, IP20, UL94 V-0 flammability rating, designed for 35 mm DIN-rails or wall mounting
- Dimensions: 92 mm x 70 mm x 45 mm (length x width x height)
- Weight: 111 g | 130 g incl. screw terminals and wall mounts
- Temperature range: -10 °C to 70 °C (Operating) | -20 °C to 85 °C (Storage)
- Relative humidity: 5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- 1x MADRIX® STELLA
- 1x Set of screw terminals (2x 3-pin and 1x 2-pin)
- 1x USB power supply
- 1x USB 2.0 cable (certified)
- 1x World power plug adapters kit
- 2x Wall-mount brackets
- 1x Quick start guide / technical manual
- 1x CD-ROM incl. MADRIX® Software and USB drivers (software license not included)
Please use help.madrix.com
for user manuals and quick start guides/technical manuals.