MADRIX® PLEXUS Wall Mount Set (4 Brackets, 4 Torx T10 screws) is a wall mount kit for the MADRIX® PLEXUS.
The MADRIX® PLEXUS is the next-generation live or stand-alone interface.
The MADRIX® software license for 1024 DMX channels is already included.
Made in Germany.
The MADRIX® PLEXUS controls up to 2 universes via DMX512 or Art-Net as a versatile stand-alone interface or live controller.
It is the first and only interface to offer stand-alone playback of MADRIX® light shows and effects.
Fully control 1024 DMX channels via MADRIX® and use 2x DMX-OUT, 2x DMX-IN, 1x DMX-OUT and 1x DMX-IN, or Art-Net. The USB or Ethernet port can be used for live mode.
The built-in slot for SD or SDHC cards allows to run sophisticated light shows without the need for a computer. A MADRIX® PC is only required to preprogram the shows.
Master-Slave Synchronization & Scalability
Simply connect multiple devices at the same time. A master interface can be set up to synchronize the LED installation across all DMX universes.
MADRIX® Software Integration
The PLEXUS hardware and the MADRIX® software form
a unique bundle. This powerful combination works directly out of the box.
The versatile 15-pin serial port offers enhanced connectivity towards external analog or digital devices and therefore maximum flexibility.
Easily run automatic scenes off the SD card with the help of the internal clock and time-controlled shows.
The precision aluminum enclosure, NEUTRIK plugs, and other excellent components ensure High Availability and reliability.
The large backlit 3" LCD graphics display and 5 accessible control buttons make it really easy to manage and set up the device.
USB 2.0 Standard
Support of the USB 2.0 standard provides professional features such as Power over USB, Hot Swapping, and Plug and Play.
Kensington Security Slot
Secure each PLEXUS using the standard of portable security.
New Major Features Since Product Launch
Sunrise and Sunset Timers:
Added Location (Geo Coordinates) to automatically calculate sunrise and sunset timers
as an option for time-controlled shows.
New language options:
Added German and Spanish as additional menu language of the device.
Various options to directly control the device remotely via DMX-IN or Art-Net.
FREE MADRIX® Plexus Remote Control App for iPhone:
MADRIX® PLEXUS is one of the smartest solutions to control your LEDs. This App let's you conveniently control the PLEXUS remotely. It was never easier to trigger Scenes or to change the Brightness or Speed of your lighting. And even if you turn off your Apple device, the light show continues just as you would expect. It is that simple.
Call up the Settings of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. First, enable Wi-Fi. Second, go to General and search for the MADRIX® PLEXUS Remote App. Now all you need is to type in the
IP address of your MADRIX® PLEXUS.
Connect MADRIX® PLEXUS to Your Wi-Fi
Simply connect the MADRIX® PLEXUS to your Wi-Fi network. Connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to the same Wi-Fi and you will be able to control the unit remotely.
- Power supply: External, AC 100 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz input, DC 5.2 V and 1000 mA max. output over USB; 10 °C to 40 °C (Operating temperature); -10 °C to 60 °C (Storage temperature); 20 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Relative humidity); 10 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Storage humidity)
- Power consumption: 2.5 W max. (500 mA max.)
- USB: USB 2.0, type B port, Power over USB
- DMX512: 2x 512 DMX channels, input or output
- DMX512 ports: 5-pin, XLR, female, NEUTRIK
- Ethernet/Art-Net: RJ45, 10/100 MBit/s, Auto MDI-X, NEUTRIK etherCON
- Extension port: 15-pin, D-Sub, US, female
- SD card slot: SD (2 GB max.) and SDHC cards (32 GB max.) supported
- Display: 3” LCD graphics display
- Handling: 5 control buttons
- Case: Metal enclosure, IP20
- Dimensions: 154 mm x 111 mm x 45 mm (length by width by height)
- Weight: 500 g
- Temperature range: 10 °C to 50 °C (Operating) / -10 °C to 70 °C (Storage)
- Relative humidity: 5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- 2x DMX-IN/OUT
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1x Extension port
- 1x SD card slot
- 1x USB port
- MADRIX® PLEXUS
- MADRIX® Software
- 4 GB SD card
- USB power supply, USB cable, and world power plug adapters kit
- Quick start guide
Please use help.madrix.com
for user manuals and quick start guides/technical manuals.