The MADRIX® LUNA 4 reliably distributes DMX512 data over long or short distances using Ethernet network or USB. The exclusive MADRIX® Sync Mode makes sure that lighting effects look their best on the LEDs.
Made in Germany.
This device converts Art-Net data from Ethernet network to DMX512. Any small or large project greatly benefits from dependable data distribution and efficient operation.
4 DMX-OUT + 1 DMX-IN
4 XLR ports (5-pin, female) distribute the equal number of DMX universes per unit. 1 XLR port (5-pin, male) can be used for DMX input. Simply use several units at the same time for larger projects.
MADRIX® DMX512 USB Interface
Alternatively, you can choose to connect the unit as a plug-and-play solution to your computer and the MADRIX® Software using any USB 2.0 port.
MADRIX® Software and hardware allow you to synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and even across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions.
MADRIX® LUNA 4 offers powerful features, especially in combination with MADRIX Software. Take full advantage of pixel mapping and voxel mapping. The installation of the device is still quick and easy.
MADRIX® LUNA 4 complies with the official Art-Net specifications and can be used as a regular Art-Net unit with your other consoles, controllers, or software solutions.
The devices is built 19″ x 1U. It features a fanless, noiseless, low-energy design, a durable metal case, and NEUTRIK plugs. 2 premounted brackets make rack mounting possible. 5 indicators quickly show the status of a device.
The device is ready within seconds after startup. HTP Merging is automatically available for two Art-Net sources. You can change specific device settings using the built-in web configuration tool.
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240 V, 50-60 Hz, 0.4 A max., IEC C14 inlet
- Power consumption: < 5 W in normal operation
- DMX512 (OUT): 4x 512 DMX channels output
- DMX512 (IN): 1x 512 DMX channels input
- DMX512 ports (OUT): 5-pin, XLR, female, NEUTRIK
- DMX512 port (IN): 5-pin, XLR, male, NEUTRIK
- Ethernet (Art-Net): RJ45, 10/100 MBit/s, Auto MDI-X, NEUTRIK etherCON (compatible with 1 GBit/s)
- USB: USB 2.0, type B port
- Case: Metal enclosure, IP20
- Size: 19” x 1 U
- Dimensions (body only): 76 mm x 440 mm x 44 mm (length by width by height)
- Dimensions (total): 76 mm x 482.6 mm x 44 mm (length by width by height)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Temperature range: –10 °C to 60 °C (Operating) / –20 °C to 70 °C (Storage)
- Relative humidity: 20 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- 4x DMX-OUT
- 1x DMX-IN
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1x USB port
- 1x power socket
- 1x MADRIX® LUNA 4
- 1x Power cord (IEC C13)
- 1x USB 2.0 cable (certified)
- 2x Rack-mount brackets (already mounted to the device)
- 1x Quick start guide / technical manual
- 1x CD-ROM incl. MADRIX® software and USB drivers
Please use help.madrix.com
for user manuals and quick start guides/technical manuals.