The MADRIX® LUNA 16 reliably distributes DMX512 data over long or short distances using Ethernet network or USB. The exclusive MADRIX® Sync Mode makes sure that lighting effects look their best on the LEDs.
Made in Germany.
This device converts Art-Net data from Ethernet network to DMX512. Any small or large project greatly benefits from dependable data distribution and efficient operation.
16 DMX-OUT + 1 DMX-IN
16 XLR ports (5-pin, female) distribute the equal number of DMX universes per unit. 1 XLR port (5-pin, male) can be used for DMX input. Simply use several units at the same time for larger projects.
MADRIX® DMX512 USB Interface
Alternatively, you can choose to connect the unit as a plug-and-play solution to your computer and the MADRIX® Software using any USB 2.0 port.
MADRIX® Software and hardware allow you to synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and even across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions.
MADRIX® LUNA 16 offers powerful features, especially in combination with MADRIX Software. Take full advantage of pixel mapping and voxel mapping. The installation of the device is still quick and easy.
MADRIX® LUNA 4 complies with the official Art-Net specifications and can be used as a regular Art-Net unit with your other consoles, controllers, or software solutions.
The devices is built 19″ x 1U. It features a fanless, noiseless, low-energy design, a durable metal case, and NEUTRIK plugs. 2 premounted brackets make rack mounting possible. 5 indicators quickly show the status of a device.
The device is ready within seconds after startup. HTP Merging is automatically available for two Art-Net sources. You can change specific device settings using the built-in web configuration tool.
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240 V, 50-60 Hz, 0.4 A max., IEC C14 inlet
- Power consumption: < 5 W in normal operation
- DMX512 (OUT): 16x 512 DMX channels output
- DMX512 (IN): 1x 512 DMX channels input
- DMX512 ports (OUT): 5-pin, XLR, female, NEUTRIK
- DMX512 port (IN): 5-pin, XLR, male, NEUTRIK
- Ethernet (Art-Net): RJ45, 10/100 MBit/s, Auto MDI-X, NEUTRIK etherCON (compatible with 1 GBit/s)
- USB: USB 2.0, type B port
- Case: Metal enclosure, IP20
- Size: 19” x 1 U
- Dimensions (body only): 76 mm x 440 mm x 44 mm (length by width by height)
- Dimensions (total): 76 mm x 482.6 mm x 44 mm (length by width by height)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Temperature range: –10 °C to 60 °C (Operating) / –20 °C to 70 °C (Storage)
- Relative humidity: 20 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- 16x DMX-OUT
- 1x DMX-IN
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1x USB port
- 1x power socket
- 1x MADRIX® LUNA 16
- 1x Power cord (IEC C13)
- 1x USB 2.0 cable (certified)
- 2x Rack-mount brackets (already mounted to the device)
- 1x Quick start guide / technical manual
- 1x CD-ROM incl. MADRIX® software and USB drivers
Please use help.madrix.com
for user manuals and quick start guides/technical manuals.