- MADRIX I/O products are supplementary input and output devices for the MADRIX software.
- External equipment, such as sensors, bring additional automation processes and interaction to any LED project using MADRIX software.
- This small and durable sensor measures the temperature.
- Incoming temperature values are directly translated into DMX data in the MADRIX software as well as degree Celsius or degree Fahrenheit.
- The small unit can simply be connected to any USB 2.0 port.
- Example of use: SCE Ticker / Scrolling Text
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- Free software demo version and more information available at www.madrix.com
- Power: DC 5 V, 500 mA, Power over USB
- Power consumption: < 50 mA during normal operation
- USB: USB 2.0, type B plug, Plug and Play
- Case: IP57
- Dimensions: 38 mm x 25 mm x 15 mm (length x width x height)
- Temperature range: –20 °C to 80 °C (Operating / Storage)
- MADRIX I/O requires MADRIX 3. Please update at least to MADRIX 3.4.
- 1x MADRIX USB temperature
- 1x Quick start guide