- MADRIX I/O products are supplementary input and output devices for the MADRIX software.
- External equipment, such as sensors, bring additional automation processes and interaction to any LED project using MADRIX software.
- This input device allows you to effortlessly use SMPTE time code for time synchronization across multiple devices.
- Data is received via the 3-pin, female XLR connector.
- The device can simply be connected to any USB 2.0 port.
- Example of use: Cue List
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- Free software demo version and more information available at www.madrix.com
- MADRIX I/O requires MADRIX 3. Please update at least to MADRIX 3.4.
- 1x MADRIX USB SMPTE
- 1x Quick start guide